Angelim Pedra lives up to its name, as it is one of the heaviest, densest tropical woods on the market. Additionally, it is highly resistant to termites and decomposition, making it an excellent choice for the outdoors.
- Its density and stability make it an ideal choice for decking, cladding, interior carpentry, and more.
- The long lifespan of over 50 years.
- Its absorptive properties make finishing Angelim Pedra with stains and oils a breeze.
- The stones embedded in the sapwood that give it its unique name.
- Its resistance to insects, rot, and fungi makes it an excellent choice for outdoor use.
- Well-done machining, especially with hard metal tools, may result in a rather smooth surface.
A bit of what there is to
love about our sovereigns:
TO MOLD AND FUNGI
A1 RATED ON
Premium is what we know about, so choose the variety
that best suits the personality of your project.
Take an Expert’s word for it
“ If you were to describe Angelim Pedra in two words, dense and durable come to mind. Pedra means 'stone' in Portuguese, so it comes as no surprise that it is so resistant to rot and dry-wood termites. In addition to decking and other outdoor applications, Angelim Pedra’s unique streaks of darker color make it desirable for furniture and other woodworking projects”.
-Thomas HibdonCONTACT US TODAY