You simply know when you’re standing on a board of Cumaru. An exceptional hardwood, with endless qualities, it is considered one of the best species of lumber for exterior home renovation projects. Its strength also makes it a preferred wood for flooring, cabinetry, furniture, and more.
- Its excellent durability makes it very resistant to decay.
- The long lifespan of over 50 years.
- Its stiffness, strength, and extreme hardness make an ideal choice for a multitude of different projects.
- Its resistance to insects, rot, and fungi makes it an excellent choice for outdoor use.
- Its great value for those seeking low-cost lumber with excellent strength and hardness properties.
- Peace of mind knowing that Cumaru has a Class A rating for fire resistance that is comparable to that of steel and concrete.
- If all of that isn’t convincing enough, Cumaru typically has a scent of cinnamon and vanilla when being worked on.
A bit of what there is to
love about our sovereigns:
TO MOLD AND FUNGI
A1 RATED ON
Premium is what we know about, so choose the variety
that best suits the personality of your project.
Take an Expert’s word for it
“It's a choice well-known for its excellent durability and weather-resistant properties. Rated very decay resistant, it also has incredible resistance against termites and other dry-wood insects, which can be attributed to its 3,330 lbf Janka hardness.”.
-Mike FergusonCONTACT US TODAY