Garapa is a beautiful and majestic wood from the semi-jungle and secondary forest areas of South America. Its characteristic tone ranges from pale yellow to golden beige. With its unique, soft shine, this golden treasure brings elegance to any space.
- The natural resistance to rot, decay, and insects.
- The long lifespan of over 50 years, leaving you with a project you can be proud of for years to come.
- It’s generally easy to work with. Glues and finishes well.
- The natural resistance to scratches and slips for those who like to walk barefoot.
- It is less prone to splintering than softwoods when properly maintained.
- The great value for those seeking low-cost lumber that is exceptionally strong.
- Peace of mind knowing its fire resistance is near that of steel.
A bit of what there is to
love about our sovereigns:
TO MOLD AND FUNGI
A1 RATED ON
Premium is what we know about, so choose the variety
that best suits the personality of your project.
Take an Expert’s word for it
“This wood was made to be a champion. Resistant to rot and decay in outdoor settings, and fairly easy to work, this is an ideal choice for any project despite its high density. It glues very well and looks great with finishes”.
-Jassi JaskaranCONTACT US TODAY