Slowly grown in South America, and carefully harvested by our team, Ipe is an incredible choice for the outdoors for several reasons. One of the best reasons is its extreme resistance to insects and the elements, which gives it an impressive lifespan of up to 75 years
- Its natural resistance and durability properties against rot, decay, and insects.
- The exceptional lifespan of over 50 years.
- Its resistance to insects, rot, and fungi.
- Its Class A rating for fire, comparable to that of steel and concrete.
- Its elegant appearance.
- Superior weather resistant properties
- Its wide variety of applications because of its stiffness, strength, and extreme durability.
A bit of what there is to
love about our sovereigns:
TO MOLD AND FUNGI
A1 RATED ON
Premium is what we know about, so choose the variety
that best suits the personality of your project.
Take an Expert’s word for it
“Ipe truly is the king of hardwood. It's very dense, durable, and has incredible hardness. As if that weren't enough, it has 50+ years of life span. You can get it in fine and medium texture. It sports excellent insect resistance, also resists rot, mildew, and various types of fungi. Add an unbeatable high resistance to fire and you have nothing short of nature’s masterpiece”.
-Brian LotzCONTACT US TODAY