As one of the densest exotic hardwoods on the market, Tigerwood combines a signature feel with a unique look. Aptly named for its golden-brown hues that contrast with dark brown streaks, Tigerwood allows you to bring the beauty of the rainforest home with you.
- Its natural resistance to rot, decay, and insects.
- The long lifespan of over 50 years
- Its natural wood appearance with dark stripes which give its unique look.
- Its performance on millwork projects, decks, boardwalks, and other outdoor projects.
- The beauty of hand-scraped parquet floors with a traditional and timeless aesthetic.
- Its unmatched hardness and scratch resistance. If you have pets, this feature will come in handy for you and your best friend.
- Its incredible water resistance as a result of its abundance of natural oils.
- Its Class A rating for fire, comparable to steel and concrete.
A bit of what there is to love
about our sovereigns:
TO MOLD AND FUNGI
A1 RATED ON
Premium is what we know about, so choose the
variety that best suits the personality of your project.
Take an Expert’s word for it
“It has excellent weather resistance properties, and is rated as very decay-resistant. Despite its density, it is not too difficult to work with. It is very resistant to moisture absorption and is available at moderate prices”.
-Jordan DeryCONTACT US TODAY